...and he can see 'em all

NL Only Rotisserie Baseball observations...from the bottom of a league.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Homage to Seth's first major league sports experience

...Roosevelt Raceway. What else is a poor boy to do back in the day?? I bring this up because on half-mile racing, the announcer typically will remark about the last place horse: "...and he can see 'em all"

That's what it's like in BABI this year, with a horrid pitching staff, no keepers, and a wall of worthy competitors ahead of me. Quit trying, dump early, and save expensive transaction fees chasing worthless free agents (see Wes Helms) or spend like a wild man for 7th place?? hmmmm...possibilities.....

If you're in BABI and reading my blog, help me make up my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger PEFACommish said...

Let me be the first to place a comment on your blog.

To be or not to be. To sleep, perchance to dream.

Ay, there's the rub.

I don't remember Any 9 ever playing for next year. Don't do it. It's no fun, and what's the rush? And as a practical matter, you've got no one worth trading for, which is why you are south of us.

Who would have thought you'd have crappy pitching and we'd have crappy hitting? Put our teams together, and we'd still be crappy.

In the meantime, you might not want to waste much money on the Wes Helms' of the world.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home