...and he can see 'em all

NL Only Rotisserie Baseball observations...from the bottom of a league.

Monday, May 15, 2006

More Park's Sausages, Mom...Please!

Might have also called this one:

"Please sir, may I have another"

3 innings, 8 earned runs, and he kept throwing 92 mph fastballs over the plate. That's my boy, Taylor Bucholtz of the Astros. Doesn't really bother me this time, because:

1) I'm out of the BABI Race
2) It was against the Giants

Speaking of the Giants, for those in BABI, they play the Cards on 5/22 (Monday). Kevin (homer), Seth, and I are going, along with Julio (our Auctioneer).

Our pre-game is at 21st Amendment Brewpub/Restaurant (563 Second Street - near Brannan)--they of the canned beer micro.

Why not come down at 6 p.m. and tip an ale back with us, even if you do not plan to go to the ballyard.

If you do want to go, I can get discounted seats from the Giants, as a season ticket holder. So, just email me or post a comment on this entry. We can probably all sit together--might be a nice evening, especially if the weather is like tonight.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home